PB Standard FAQs¶
- Can I retrieve rates for PB Standard Delivery shipments?
- Does my shipper rate plan apply to PB Standard Delivery shipments?
- Does my postage account get charged when I print a PB Standard Delivery label?
- Can I subscribe a shipment to notifications?
- Can I include reference fields in a PB Standard Delivery shipment?
- What is the default non-delivery option?
- Can I use the APAC Services to create a shipment and default services to manifest or void it?
- Why is “Exception Label” printed on the label?
- Must a merchant be enabled before printing PB Standard Returns labels?
- What label types are supported?
- What label sizes are supported?
- If I create a QR code, can I view the corresponding label?
- Can a merchant add a logo to the return label?
- Can a merchant add a barcode to the return label?
- Must merchants provide Return IDs?
- Do merchants need to close out PB Standard Returns labels?
- How do merchants track PB Standard Returns labels?
- Is the Rates API supported for PB Standard Returns?