This section provides the following FAQs and KB topics:
The PB BOXdocs Website for the billing extract files for PB Standard Delivery, PB Standard Returns, and Fulfillment
- How do I upgrade to Production?
- Before I go live on Production, must each of my shippers send PB a label?
- What are the differences between Sandbox and Production?
- Can I use Shipper IDs from Sandbox in Production? And vice versa?
- Where do I indicate my developer ID when making an API call?
- Is the OAuth token reusable?
- Can I have more than one OAuth token active at a time?
- Do my API key and secret work with my developer ID only?
- Can I generate an OAuth token using my email address?
- Can I get a no-charge Production account so I don’t have to pay to test in Production?
- How do I differentiate merchants when generating labels?
- How do I indicate the carrier when generating labels?
- How do I retrieve a Shipper-Carrier Account ID (shipperCarrierAccountId)?
- Must a merchant’s email address refer to an actual email account?
- What is a TIN?
- How does a merchant access the Merchant Portal?
- How does a merchant unlock a locked Merchant Portal account?
- Why can’t the merchant log into Merchant Portal after changing email addresses on pitneybowes.com?
- What payment methods are available?
- How do I fill my PB Postage Account with funds?
- Can I manually refill my PB Postage Account?
- When does auto refill trigger?
- Can I get receipts for transactions and for refill requests?
- How do I retrieve my account balances?
- What happens if my account balance is negative?
- Why did my credit card stop working for purchasing postage?